• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trade Signature Services

10 posts in this topic

Looking to see if any show goers would like to trade signature services? I live on the East Coast in Florida and will be attending Mega Con and Super Con for sure, possibly New York and Baltimore as well. Looking for someone that will be attending other shows that would be interested in trading signature services. Let me know what shows you will be attending and how many books you have for these and we can work something out.

Looking to see if any show goers would like to trade signature services? I live on the East Coast in Florida and will be attending Mega Con and Super Con for sure, possibly New York and Baltimore as well. Looking for someone that will be attending other shows that would be interested in trading signature services. Let me know what shows you will be attending and how many books you have for these and we can work something out.

hm I could use a little help to get couple of things done at MegaCon and I could return the favor at one of my west coast stops.

FFParamedic is a good guy. I would trust him with getting books done.

And you got the gold seal of approval from Mr. Mike! :headbang:

Some of the shows I am attending in the near future include Emerald City in Seattle, WonderCon in S.F., Big Wow in San Jose and of course the San Diego Comic Con. I'll send you a PM later tonight if I don't here from you first...

hm I could use a little help to get couple of things done at MegaCon and I could return the favor at one of my west coast stops.

FFParamedic is a good guy. I would trust him with getting books done.

And you got the gold seal of approval from Mr. Mike! :headbang:

Some of the shows I am attending in the near future include Emerald City in Seattle, WonderCon in S.F., Big Wow in San Jose and of course the San Diego Comic Con. I'll send you a PM later tonight if I don't here from you first...

Let me know what you need done and I will get it taken care of I will be able to get pretty much anything at Mega Con you need. Emerald City has some creators I am for sure interested in. Shoot me a PM

good idea