• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Steven's opp coming up tonight need to sell stuff's to give cash to dscott

8 posts in this topic

First things first

:rulez:

Paypal is preferred over everything else, I will take checks and money orders but please know I will wait until funds clear before sending... no checks in the mail stories.

Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not take offense and about the worst you will get is a counter-offer if I think its a little off or a thank you but no thank you if to low, so offer away.

Shipping is what it costs me none of that handling stuff. What I need to pay for a flat rate priority box which can hold two to three books total is what you will pay. If you want more than three I'll get a quote from the post office, but yeah, you will pay only what they need you to pay. Additionally I will be looking to also pay for insurance as well as signature confirmation... Protects me, and protects you.

Shipping is immediate based on when payment is received. If you put up the :takeit: I will send it out that day or the day after and in the case of Sunday or Holiday will be at the Post Office the moment it opens up the following day.

While dealing with PMs, I try my best to put items on hold, but in the case of a conflict between a via PM and a in the thread, earliest timestamp wins out.

I will not do business with anybody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame. (tsk)

I will include more photos if requested so if needed please ask and I will be as accommodating as possible.

Finally this is my first time selling here and really anywhere. I had a grand total of 5 sales on ebay with only 1 of them even leaving me feedback. I do purchase on ebay and have a 100% buyer percentage so if that eases your mind a little I at least pay my bills. I have purchased on here from a few (dscott, GODOFTHUNDER, Ghosttown...etc.) if you want to maybe ask them for trustworthiness. I have conducted a few trades with fellow members but this is my first time ever dabbling in the sales realm. I will be putting up a few things today, tonight, and over the next few days. Really just want to maybe focus on a few of my current Sets that I treasure and of course pay for the Chris Stevens opp.

Damn, ok so camera just died on me. I'll throw up a list with prices for now and throw photos up as requested.

House of M #1 (9.8) $20

Fear Itself #3 (Immonen Variant 9.8) $35

Fear Itself Book of the Skull #1 (9.8) $25

Age of Ultron #1 (Midtown Sketch 9.4) $15

Age of Apocalypse #12 (9.8) $20

More in a few minutes...

Grats on the Stevens! I hope to get a sketch done by him at some point. His Captain America that was for sale here a while back is one of my all time favorite sketch covers I've seen. GLWTS!

-Tim.