• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blu Planet Comics in Long Island, New York goes off the deep end.

218 posts in this topic

:o

I'm famous. I started the thread that linked to the thread that talked about all this that instigated the conversation that got someone to forward it to Bleeding Cool. Where's Justin Bieber so I can hang out with him?

the entire story has been tipped to WLNY New York-just imagine if the networks pick it up and it goes national......holy......

CGC Forums strike again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do not mess with collectors!!!!!!

:o

I'm famous. I started the thread that linked to the thread that talked about all this that instigated the conversation that got someone to forward it to Bleeding Cool. Where's Justin Bieber so I can hang out with him?

lol. Reminds me of the South Park internet fame episode. Thanks again Domo for posting it here :)

edit - I guess if I had to hope it would get picked up anywhere, I kinda would love for it to get on Tosh some how - that would be amazing.

this could end up being a cautionary tale for arrogant thieving foul-mouthed business owners man.....

lol. Reminds me of the South Park internet fame episode. Thanks again Domo for posting it here :)

No worries. When I saw your post in the Water Cooler about the problems you were having....I figured it needed more eyes on it. (thumbs u

Hope it all works out for you.

JS we got your back....

I don't want to make accusations but 'death in family' is like the #1 excuse for behaviour such as this.

yeah, due to a 'death in family' I haven't been able to spend 10 seconds to log into paypal and issue refund. Plenty of time for long-winded vile rants, though.....hmmmmm....

ps on the facebook post he deleted he keeps whining about 'i already apologized profusely' (Where, I dont know-I sure havent seen it) but dude-JS doesn't want an apology-HE WANTS HIS FREAKIN MONEY BACK.

Wishing someone would die of AIDS? Wow. Businesses have gone under for less. What a tool shed this Blu Planet Comics guy is. Every excuse in the book short of his dog dying was offered.

- Death in the family.

- FedEx lost it.

- UPS lost it.

- It got shipped.

- You received it, RIGHT?

:roflmao:

C'mon, there has be a far more creative excuse he could have come up with.

Okay, kids, here's the deal: Post your own excuse here, we'll vote on it, and the winner will get a free Rocket Raccoon t-shirt from the Bill Mantlo charity sale.

JS, sorry to have a bit of fun at your expense, but I'll call that guy and let him have it over the phone if you'd like.

I know it's slightly off-topic, and I'm with the OP here, but :facepalm: to the repeated linkage of "die of AIDS" with "the gay community" Kav.

You do realise that plenty of non-gay people get AIDS for a variety of reasons, right? He was right about that being an ignorant comment, if nothing else.

I know it's slightly off-topic, and I'm with the OP here, but :facepalm: to the repeated linkage of "die of AIDS" with "the gay community" Kav.

You do realise that plenty of non-gay people get AIDS for a variety of reasons, right? He was right about that being an ignorant comment, if nothing else.

This.