• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Will the bubble hurst on Hulk 181?

46 posts in this topic

For the record this question was asked in 2014 by me - when I was trying to decide whether to buy a copy of IH181 CGC 8.5 or X-Men 1 CGC 2.0. I never could decide so I just bought them both (although picked up the IH181 first and glad I did because it continues to jump in price).

So well I am still cautious about the continuing price rise on this book I now have a nice 8.5 copy that has "appreciated" quite a bit in the year+ that I have owned it (not that I plan on selling).

never. it isn't going up 25% a year or anything like that, right?

i suppose if jackman is replaced by someone lame that could hurt wolverine's cache, but as of right now wolverine is a mt. rushmore type marvel character, even if he came a decade late to the party

For the record this question was asked in 2014 by me - when I was trying to decide whether to buy a copy of IH181 CGC 8.5 or X-Men 1 CGC 2.0. I never could decide so I just bought them both (although picked up the IH181 first and glad I did because it continues to jump in price).

So well I am still cautious about the continuing price rise on this book I now have a nice 8.5 copy that has "appreciated" quite a bit in the year+ that I have owned it (not that I plan on selling).

I bought my mid grade copy for cheap back in 2014 or 2013. Can't remember. Pretty crazy how prices continue to climb for this book.