• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting submissions for MegaCon, C2E2, and SuperCon

1 post in this topic

I will be accepting submissions for MegaCon, C2E2, and SuperCon Please see below for guest lists

MegaCon

C2E2

SuperCon

CREATOR SIGS

-Creator signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $5 per signature.

If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are:

CGC fee (dependent on tier), $10 fast track fee optional, $5 fee per signature, and return

shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping drops to $3 per book). There is a $5 fee per invoice.

-Creator signature fees extra (if any)

CELEBRITY SIGS (No Celebrity sigs at C2E2)

-Celebrity signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $25 per signature

If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are:

CGC fee (dependent on tier), $10 fast track fee optional, $25 fee per signature, and return

shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping drops to $3 per book).

-Celebrity signing fees extra and subject to change if they are changed at the show.

Contact me if you have other items that you would like signed that are not going for CGC

$5 fee applies to crack out current CGC graded books. Cannot guarantee same grade when re-graded but I have cracked out a couple hundred books and have not had any issues.

Books must be properly prepped. See How to prep your book for details on how to properly prep your books. $3 prep fee applies to any books not properly prepped.

PM or Email with any questions: Mikeandlissy1@verizon.net

Thank you,

Micahel