• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Evil Ernie Movie

17 posts in this topic

HOLY :censored:

:o

This is both once again :whee: and :ohnoez: news! I loved Evil Ernie back in the day! I still need to get a high grade Evil Ernie #1. Now it'll be impossible! :cry:

I gotcha covered...

EvilErnie196_zpsba3ac638.jpg

EvilErnie298_zps48720452.jpg

HOLY :censored:

:o

This is both once again :whee: and :ohnoez: news! I loved Evil Ernie back in the day! I still need to get a high grade Evil Ernie #1. Now it'll be impossible! :cry:

I gotcha covered...

EvilErnie196_zpsba3ac638.jpg

EvilErnie298_zps48720452.jpg

Those are REALLY sweet Chris ;)

Always thought that cover was bad azz

I have Evil Ernie #1, so I don't have any reason to downplay it... but it always reminded me of Alice Cooper. lol

I agree. Does remind me of Cooper also. Back when this came out (1991) either the writer or the artist lived in my home town. Which ever one it was became friends with my LCS guy and he had ordered a ton of this issue and talked it up to all the customers.....me being one of them. He may have just given me this copy (If I remember correctly) to attempt to develop a fan base.