• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shock Suspenstories 6 CGC 9.2 OW/W $1550

7 posts in this topic

Haven't sold here in awhile, but may have to part with the pride and joy of my collection. No probation listers or scammers please.

This book is in a safe deposit box, so if it sells I'll need to make a trip to the box and get it, which will add a bit of delay time to the transaction.

Paypal is accepted from well established forum members in the USA. New or international members will have to discuss payment options.

Book is a beautiful EC Shock Suspenstories 6 with OW/W pages. Price is $1550 shipped in the US. Will ship registered mail with signature confirmation.

I am in the NYC area (long island) so a local deal is possible (with a reputable member, of course).

My feedback thread

2l0s.jpg

Scans from before the book was slabbed. Book has never been pressed, to my knowledge (actually has several little non CB creases which may be visible in the scans).

qitz.jpg

t0aq.jpg

And CGC scan of the book when it was slabbed.

tgqm.jpg