• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best place to sell CGC graded comics?

30 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I am new to these forums and hope this is the right place to ask this. Well I have been selling on Ebay pretty much since the start, but would like to find out what is the best site to sell my CGC graded comics on. Seems the days of high sales records on ebay are long gone. Any recommendations? I also see that there is a forum on here to sell CGC graded comics... how does this rate as well? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Chad,

This is where I choose to buy most of my comics these days. After having been ripped off once too often on E-bay I found this is a nice little secure forum for both buying and selling books. That's said be sure to read the rules and develop your reputation on the forums. "rep is everything here"

If you do that, I will bet you will not find a better place to sell graded comics than right here in our little group of comic junkies :)

Griff

Welcome Chadbot.

I prefer to sell my books here on the boards by using the sales forum. Please take the time to read the guidelines before you post there.

A helpful link can be found by following:

Helpful guide for newbies

Other alternatives to eBay include:

Comiclink

Heritage Auctions

Craigslist

Good luck!

These forums are one of the best places to sell your books. Most of the members here are honest and loyal. With that being said, I recommend that you stick around for a few weeks, and engage in some conversations and maybe buy some stuff (so that other members can leave you positive feedback) before you begin to sell anything, especially If it's a high dollar book. As others have said, just follow the rules and you'll make a lot of friends on here (and a few enemies :devil: ).

Welcome to the boards! (thumbs u

You could try selling your books here...but you'll have to give up a fair chunk of FMV to allow the buyer to flip said purchase for a sweet profit within 48 hours.

Even though it was allegedly a 'grail'.

And that is if they actually pay you. :/

You could try selling your books here...but you'll have to give up a fair chunk of FMV to allow the buyer to flip said purchase for a sweet profit within 48 hours.

You ol' grump.

If he has that fancy book that lists the winners of sports events for the next 30 years you are ALL in trouble !

Actually, that book listed the winners to sports events from 1950-2000.

So... I think we're safe. (:

You ol' grump.

I've had far less non-paying buyers on eBay than here on the boards :doh:

You ol' grump.

I've had far less non-paying buyers on eBay than here on the boards :doh:

Go you.