• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

909 posts in this topic

CLAIMED by Norrin's Lawyer :applause:

:news: FREE to the next buyer!

Marvel Premiere #22 FINE 6.0 small stains inside cover

Looks NM/M but if you take a gander just to the left of the .25 you can see the transgression. I remember first grading this book and thinking I'd struck gold. Eh, it's a cool freebie!

premiere2222.jpg

It keeps calling to me :takeit:

Marvel Team-Up #81 NM+ 9.6 Copy B Satana! $10.00

OSPG says Byrne art but that is incorrect. Pencils were done by Mike Vosburg. Kudos & Props to Casey (Logan510) for pointing that out to me (thumbs u

Too late. I grabbed that one a couple pages back. I think the C copy is still available though

Ok, cool, "C" copy it is :takeit:

It keeps calling to me :takeit:

Marvel Team-Up #81 NM+ 9.6 Copy B Satana! $10.00

OSPG says Byrne art but that is incorrect. Pencils were done by Mike Vosburg. Kudos & Props to Casey (Logan510) for pointing that out to me (thumbs u

Too late. I grabbed that one a couple pages back. I think the C copy is still available though

Here we go! 52 Raffle Tickets and..........

#16 Board Member 'RCheli" is the winner of the Nick Fury #7.

Congrats my Friend! :applause::banana:

Let's have a round of applause for the man from the Windy City!

( New Raffle Prize To Come soon!)

Oh, wow. I didn't think I was going to win. Wow. I'm totally not prepared for this.

I'd like to thank all the little people who I've stepped on and over these past 41 years...

*sniff*

I told myself I wasn't going to cry...

I'd like to thank Jim Steranko and his horrible toupee (and even if it's not a toupee, it looks like one), and I'd like him to know I'm still waiting for the next volume on his history of the comics.

I'd like to thank my wife, who wants me to get rid of all those damn comic boxes already.

I'd be remiss if I forgot to thank...

*music starts*

My agent! My manager!

*pulled offstage*

Time for the 2nd Krameri-Raffle Prize!

For every book you purchase between now and tomorrow night (Sunday) at 7:59 pm PST you'll receive a Raffle Ticket. At 8:00 I'll use an online random number generator and post the winner here!

Our next set of prizes: Marvel Two-In-One Annual #1 in VG/F, John Carter #18 in VG/F (early Frank Miller art!), Black Panther #2 in VF 8.0 and Captain America #236 in NM/NM+

mtuann11.jpg

jc18.jpg

bp2.jpg

cap236.jpg

GOOD LUCK!

Oh, wow. I didn't think I was going to win. Wow. I'm totally not prepared for this.

I'd like to thank all the little people who I've stepped on and over these past 41 years...

*sniff*

I told myself I wasn't going to cry...

I'd like to thank Jim Steranko and his horrible toupee (and even if it's not a toupee, it looks like one), and I'd like him to know I'm still waiting for the next volume on his history of the comics.

I'd like to thank my wife, who wants me to get rid of all those damn comic boxes already.

I'd be remiss if I forgot to thank...

*music starts*

My agent! My manager!

*pulled offstage*

That was so, very, very ruling! (worship):headbang: