• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

909 posts in this topic

Greetings Everyone -

Before I say anything else I just want to thank everyone for helping make my last sale my biggest ever (worship)

I guess that means I'll have my work cut out for me trying to reach for those lofty heights a second time. I've restocked, reloaded and reduced and I have a great bunch of books to offer everyone. Those with a keen eye will see some books from my last sale reduced to ridiculously low prices.

:news: I'll be having at least 3 Raffles again as well as lots of freebies :banana: Stick around after this post to see what the 1st Raffle Prize is going to be.

First and foremost: let's have some fun! All smart comments and Seinfeld references are welcome. But if you have any questions please send me a PM as opposed to posting in the thread. Don't ask if I have any Cherry Poptart coming up - I already clutter up my threads plenty. Just send a PM - I'll get back to you ASAP.

And click HERE to go straight to the Recap!

RULES

This guy :takeit: rules all. This makes for a level playing for everyone.

- Shipping: Domestic shipping will be $5.00 for Boxed Media Mail with tracking although if your order weighs 13 ounces or less I'll send it First Class. Priority is available as well. International shipping will be by First Class Air Mail.

- Payment: Paypal preferred but I also accept Postal money orders.

- Returns: Never a problem. Just let me know within 5 days of receiving your order.

Thanks for looking (thumbs u