• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

4 posts in this topic

Hi All -

Prices seem to be all over the map on these lately. So I'll start at $750 but will entertain any offers. Please PM me with any questions and/or offers.

CGC (7.5). Would probably do better with a press. Top left corner area could be flatened out. Better looking than most of the raws sold on e-bay lately claiming to be higher grade (look close at the scans).

Check preferred ( I hate paying the Paypal fees) but Paypal is just fine if desired. Shipping is $12.00 Priority. To the lower 48 only. Canada or International shipping will have to be calculated.

You can return the book for a full refund within 30 days no questions asked, minus shipping.

Back picture scan available upon request.

photo kc207variant_zpsea3f4b2a.jpg

Hi All -

Prices seem to be all over the map on these lately. So I'll start at $750 but will entertain any offers. Please PM me with any questions and/or offers.

CGC (7.5). Would probably do better with a press. Top left corner area could be flatened out. Better looking than most of the raws sold on e-bay lately claiming to be higher grade (look close at the scans).

Check preferred ( I hate paying the Paypal fees) but Paypal is just fine if desired. Shipping is $12.00 Priority. To the lower 48 only. Canada or International shipping will have to be calculated.

You can return the book for a full refund within 30 days no questions asked, minus shipping.

You should put that book on eBay and watch it go crazy.

Hi All -

You should put that book on eBay and watch it go crazy.

That's probably what I will do if it doesen't sell here. I want to give all boardies a crack at it first.