• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four crossovers

36 posts in this topic

Hi BB.

Big time FF fan here, as well. :cloud9:

I am a bit confused: are you looking only for the stories where they are featured on the cover?

Also, only for the stories where all members are present?

If not, there is Captain Savage #7: early Ben Grimm (in flashback) and I seem to recall there might be a cameo by Reed as well:

CaptainSavage7.jpg

Hi BB.

I am a bit confused: are you looking only for the stories where they are featured on the cover?

If not, there is Captain Savage #7: early Ben Grimm (in flashback) and I seem to recall there might be a cameo by Reed as well:

CaptainSavage7.jpg

Hi Vailant

I like crossovers where they are featured on the cover, but I am interested in all crossovers, not just cover appearances.

Also, it's not necessary for them all to appear in the story.

Single member appearances are fine too, especially the Thing(my favorite of the four)

I didn't know about that Captain Savage, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

How’s that we all love the Thing? :cloud9:

I will see if I can find some "golden nugget" for you: for now I am positively envious you already have #1-100: I am still missing a lot of costly ones (including #1, 2 and #5) and I have just a selection of the Thing-related books.

It just came to my mind that the FF are featured in both some issues of the "Alien costume" storyline of Spider-Man, and in the Venom issues by McFarlane there is an issue where Spidey goes to visit the Thing.

Marvel Team-Up #1 and 2 are a great suggestion: classic Torch and Spidey by Gerry Conway, which wrote among the best FFs, IMO. (thumbs u

Ah, if you want I can briefly check, but the FF are also featured in a good deal of Power Pack stories, since Franklin is often involved with the Power kids. Most of those are great stories as well, people know Power Pack mostly by fame and despise it without having ever read it. :)

How’s that we all love the Thing? :cloud9:

I will see if I can find some "golden nugget" for you: for now I am positively envious you already have #1-100: I am still missing a lot of costly ones (including #1, 2 and #5) and I have just a selection of the Thing-related books.

It just came to my mind that the FF are featured in both some issues of the "Alien costume" storyline of Spider-Man, and in the Venom issues by McFarlane there is an issue where Spidey goes to visit the Thing.

Marvel Team-Up #1 and 2 are a great suggestion: classic Torch and Spidey by Gerry Conway, which wrote among the best FFs, IMO. (thumbs u

Ah, if you want I can briefly check, but the FF are also featured in a good deal of Power Pack stories, since Franklin is often involved with the Power kids. Most of those are great stories as well, people know Power Pack mostly by fame and despise it without having ever read it. :)

I have a thread called "All things thing" that is devoted to Thing related things, but I can't find it on search(I'm probably looking wrong, maybe someone else will be able to find it) there is a lot of great Ben Grimm stuff in it.

I've been looking at the Franklin Richards books, there's like 15 of them or so, but I've only got a couple.

I know there is a 4 issue Fantastic Four and the Power Pack mini series.

My 1-10 are low to mid grade

1 2.5(hoping to upgrade to a 4.0-5.0 one day)

2 3.5

All the other 8 are raw and in the 3.0-6.0 range

I have a 6.5 #11 that is probably the nicest of the early issues I have.

From there, the newer they get, the better the condition.

I'm going to try to find that Venom Issue you are talking about where Spidey meets the Thing

I have a thread called "All things thing" that is devoted to Thing related things, but I can't find it on search(I'm probably looking wrong, maybe someone else will be able to find it) there is a lot of great Ben Grimm stuff in it.

all things thing...

:gossip: click your user name, view posts, then switch to topics created

all things thing...

:gossip: click your user name, view posts, then switch to topics created

Thanks!

I made to the view posts part, but I didn't know about switching to topics created.

Hi BB.

CaptainSavage7.jpg

Hi Vailant

I like crossovers where they are featured on the cover, but I am interested in all crossovers, not just cover appearances.

Also, it's not necessary for them all to appear in the story.

Single member appearances are fine too, especially the Thing(my favorite of the four)

I didn't know about that Captain Savage, thanks for bringing it to my attention!

This reminded me of one. SGT. Fury & His Howling Commandos #3. Reed Richards app. It's also mentioned in FF #21 were Sgt, Fury guest stars.

If you're a true FF fan (and you certainly seem to be) you really need to pick up and read Ultimate Fantastic Four. It's an Ultimate Universe reimagining, but it's still Reed, Sue, Ben, and Johnny, and it reads a treat.

Recommended title, and it won't break the bank to pick up the entire series

If you're a true FF fan (and you certainly seem to be) you really need to pick up and read Ultimate Fantastic Four. It's an Ultimate Universe reimagining, but it's still Reed, Sue, Ben, and Johnny, and it reads a treat.

Read and tucked away in a long box.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Read and tucked away in a long box.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.

(thumbs u

I'm going to try to find that Venom Issue you are talking about where Spidey meets the Thing

Found! It’s ASM #317. McFarlane portraits Ben at his most domestic, wearing a dressing gown with an image of Felix the cat embroidered on it (if I recall correctly): :D

And I see now he’s on the cover, too! (With the intended pun about ASM being "The world's greatest comics magazine").

1099053.jpg

Found! It’s ASM #317. McFarlane portraits Ben at his most domestic, wearing a dressing gown with an image of Felix the cat embroidered on it (if I recall correctly): :D

And I see now he’s on the cover, too! (With the intended pun about ASM being "The world's greatest comics magazine").

1099053.jpg

That's great, lol.

I love that little pic of him saying "hey" up in the corner of the cover

Just added it to my want list