• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denver Comic Con (DCC) June 13-15, 2014

19 posts in this topic

Running strong for three years now...here's the "official" unofficial Denver Comic Con thread!

WHEN: June 13 - 15, 2014

WHERE: Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th Street, Denver, Colorado 80202

As past attendees can attest, this show gets bigger every year so if you plan on getting tickets, get them early.

More details... Denver Comic Con Web Site

:headbang:

Yeah. Lots of drama around it for a few weeks now. It will probably drive up ticket sales lol

First year was over Fathers Day as well. Given the number of Cons these days, it's probably one of the few available weekends during the summer. The alternative is StarFest and that is just downright sad anymore when it comes to comics which is too bad. Our family used to enjoy heading over to the DTC for it but not anymore.

By the way, if anyone wants me to bring anything special, please let me know in the next few days. I will have my regular inventory, but if you want cheaper slabs, or low grade golden age, or horror magazines, etc, please let me know.

By the way, if anyone wants me to bring anything special, please let me know in the next few days. I will have my regular inventory, but if you want cheaper slabs, or low grade golden age, or horror magazines, etc, please let me know.

Just came across this thread. :/ Wish I had known that before I went, would've liked to have seen you. Spent an hour looking for a Shanower/Young Oz, then gave up, only to find one when I wasn't looking for it. How did it go for you? I was disappointed in some parts, thought others were great. Will post a mini review in Comics General.

I want to thank Dale Roberts and Jim Watson for hooking me up with a badge today. I was going to pass this year, but it was very nice of them to offer. I spoke to Ben Templesmith about a future commission, and picked up two Spongebob animation cell from "Karate Choppers" for my girls.