• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Albedo #1 & #2 Club
3 3

451 posts in this topic

Since I cant find a club for these books thought I just make a new one. Feel free to share your Albedo books here. I just picked up my #1 first print days ago, these books where limited to 500 print run ! but don't be fooled by the 2nd print that was printed 1,500 the two books look the same but the 2nd print has a much brighter cover, and the 1st print has the darker cover. And we all know that Albedo #2 with a print run of 2,000 is the Holy Grail of the title (worship) Hope to see everybody's copies (thumbs u

003_zpsb1f7da12.jpg

009_zps3a748e26.jpg

:cloud9:

006_zps389abc51.jpg

This is the last book I need to have a completed independent key collection but I can't afford the CGC 9+ prices. This CGC 5 would have been a gem! Kudos to you sir.

Thanks! This 5.0 I really like because it is more like a 9.0Q. It looks super sharp from the front (that white stuff in the scan is from the scanner) but has a coffee ring on the back that knocked the grade down. I bought it raw and subbed it myself. Plus, my TMNT 1 is a 5.0 so that and the Albedo 2 can hang out like buddies, neither book judging the other.

Do you have a list of your independent key collection? I'd be interested in seeing that.

This is the last book I need to have a completed independent key collection but I can't afford the CGC 9+ prices. This CGC 5 would have been a gem! Kudos to you sir.

Thanks! This 5.0 I really like because it is more like a 9.0Q. It looks super sharp from the front (that white stuff in the scan is from the scanner) but has a coffee ring on the back that knocked the grade down. I bought it raw and subbed it myself. Plus, my TMNT 1 is a 5.0 so that and the Albedo 2 can hang out like buddies, neither book judging the other.

Do you have a list of your independent key collection? I'd be interested in seeing that.

I don't have a list at the moment but off the top of my head I have the following CGCed:

Cerebus #1

Cerebus #1 counterfeit

TMNT #1

Cry for Dawn #1

Comico #2

Grendel #1

Bone #1

Caliber #1

Crow #1

Tick #1

Flaming Carrot #1

Scud #1

Milk & Cheese #1 (not graded)

hm I'm sure I missing some but this list feels pretty damn complete to me minus the Albdeo #2

Edited by whetteon

Well if you ever choose to sell it let me know. (thumbs u I'd take a 9.0 with a coffee stain any day of the week. :grin:

What about Evil Ernie or Love and Rockets?