• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Away Mission - Tampa --> Anyone Going?

18 posts in this topic

Yup, and all sig requests are a premium and will be mailed from the promoter to him and then back to the promoter.

So what you're saying is there is zero chances to ever get a comic signed and witnessed by either CGC or CAW if this is how he is going to run things from here on out?

I am so pissed if so and will kick myself as I am staring at a photo of him and I with my then 3 year old son while @ PHXCC. Then a few months later, he said he was done. :( I am more of a Star Wars fan but still pay my respect to the Star Trek family.

Just hope I can get his sig on this book with the rest of the original crew. (cross fingers and praying to Gene R. as we speak!)

That's what I'm saying at the moment.

He doesn't like to attend signings. And the way the promoter has this set up, leaves alot of room for error.

Make's no sense to me but I do appreciate the help. Next is Mr. George I guess. :) At least he attends a few cons still!

He doesn't like to attend signings. And the way the promoter has this set up, leaves alot of room for error.

So someone like Dscott or DWC should setup a board op to get books signed by him and submitted within the comforts of his own home is what you are saying then.

So someone like Dscott or DWC should setup a board op to get books signed by him and submitted within the comforts of his own home is what you are saying then.

Most likely that is how it will happen if he is not attending conventions in person. I really do not see it happening though since I really doubt that the guy needs the money.

He owes it to us fans that only want to capitalize on his signature!!! (kidding)

I had no idea he was sick. Cancer or no cancer, I agree, he has done his time and earns some good old RnR. I am just lucky I was able to meet him in person and get a photo with my son and I.

SpockAidenMe_zps9026973e.jpg