• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A mixed Bag of Stuff! - Autos, raws, Yellow and Blue slabs, magazines

37 posts in this topic

I've been doing a lot of cleaning and sorting. I am going to start with some stuff that I found today, and will add stuff over the next week or so. It is going to be a weird and eclectic mix.

100% full satisfaction return policy. I reserve the right to do not do business with anyone I don't want to deal with.

I can do up to two slabs for $12 domestic. I will do envelope shipping for photos and up to 3 comics for $6. I am also happy to box ship any purchases. PM me for a quote on shipping for larger orders or for international.

1st in time wins, whether in PM or in the thread. I am the final arbiter.

On with the show!

Lot of 5 Power Records: Man-Thing Night of the Laughing Dead, Spider-Man Mark of the Man-Wolf, Cap and the Falcon vs. Baron Zemo, the Incredible Hulk At Bay, and the Wizard of Oz. $30

photo_zps78328d40.jpg

Fantasy Quarerly 1 1st appearance of Elfquest CGG SS 9.6 Wendy Pini. This is a copy that I subbed myself, it is unpressed. $150

photo_zps81a8d758.jpg

What? Richard wasn't sitting next to her at the table? You have something against astrophysicists?

:baiting:

hm

Not that it matters,

:takeit:

Thanks, Doug!

Also, my apologies to Meeklo. I fell asleep almost immediately after posting that there were some #1s coming up. That will be tonight. If I can sneak in a couple at lunch I will, but I don't know.

Thanks, Doug!

Also, my apologies to Meeklo. I fell asleep almost immediately after posting that there were some #1s coming up. That will be tonight. If I can sneak in a couple at lunch I will, but I don't know.

Awesome…I'm getting full on this popcorn. :grin: