• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thank you to all!

66 posts in this topic

Hello, In this thread - I offer a good mix of 1970s to early 1980s comic magazines. The theme are mostly in science-fiction, but some are in fantasy and super-hero. Whatever fancys your eye - feel free to see what's up for sale. Adding some graphic novels here.

Many of them are in VF grade, some even could touch NM- grade and some few ones are in FINE ( some have small stains on edges). I have about 50 magazines and 20 TP books in a box here. I'm offering them as lots or, if you prefer - single issues to sell. I'm going be conservate in grading.

What I have by titles:

ALL SOLD !!!

Unknown Worlds of Science-Fiction # 1-6, Special #1

Kull and the Barbarians # 1-3

1984 # 1-4

Epic # 1-4

UFO and Alien Comix

Marvel Preview # 10, 17-19, 20, 22-23

Marvel Super Special #10, 11-13 (3 sets)

Howard the Duck # 1-4, 6

Y: The Last Man #1-9

Leave it to Chance volume 1 & 2

:rulez:

- PM offers are happily considered, but the first :takeit: wins, whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp.

- No probies or HOS members.

- PayPal, or USPS money orders (must be in "pink" international form).

- USA and Canada shipping only (Canada will be pricey, but I'll do it if you want me to) - shipping will be at cost based on weight/your location. May qualify for media mail, which will provide a solid, relatively inexpensive shipping option in the USA (of course, if you want me to ship Priority, I will).

I do offer to U.S. boardies a special service, by driving to U.S. border into Blaine town to sent parcels out there. I have a shipping account there to pick up my parcels, so I can send out parcels at same time. This is ONLY done on weeknds! I have work on weekdays for a living earning (hey I gotta pay for rent!). This is a half-hour drive to border, plus about one hour waiting time in line-up. I'm being nice in doing that. ;)

For within Canada: I can go to local post office near my home on week evenings to sent out parcels.

*** PLANNED TRIP to U.S. border: March 15th or 22nd afternoons !! ***

100% happiness guarantee - if you don't like your books, return them to me as purchased for a full refund within a reasonable time frame.

I want the box to clear out to make room.

Starting with Marvel Preview lot: (Can offer this lot as $70.00 package deal with U.S. shipping included). Canadians, please PM me on shipping.

Number 5: Sherlock Holmes ---- SOLD

Number 17 (2 copies - A and B): Black Mark --- (A) VF/NM, (B) VF+ --- both go for $1.00 ea. Only showing one scan.

MarvelPreview17_zps09ff9583.jpg

Number 19: Kull the Destoryer --- F/VF $1.00

MarvelPreview19_zpsbb6d6916.jpg

Howard the Duck # 1-7 --- Most are in VF, with few in VF/NM. I have 3 copies for number one.

Number 1: VF+ $1.00

Number 1(B): VF/NM $2.00

Number 1©: VF $1.00

HowardDuck1_zps6219ab72.jpg

Number 2: VF $1.00

HowardDuck2_zpsd01a55e0.jpg

Marvel Preview 11, 14 and 15

:takeit:

:sorry: Um, jools&jim had them first. But apprecated your effort ... there's more others coming up in next few minutes. You might see something caught your eye. :)