• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - Thank you to all!

66 posts in this topic

Next magazine lot: (whoever wants the whole lot - take all for $7.00 for all 7 issues!!

Unknown Worlds of Science Fiction # 1 to 6 and Special # 1

Number 1: VF --- $1.00

UnknownWorlds1_zps57ab1179.jpg

Number 2: FN --- $1.00 ( the issue looks nice but someone had sicked a price tag on bottom corner, thus the reason it's a FN grade.)

UnknownWorlds2_zpscd744573.jpg

I have 3 lots - there are duplicates of Marvel Super Special #11, 12 and 13. So, I have 3 copies of each issue number here. I'm going to make them into 3 sets to offer you a good package deal.

Lot A

Lot B

Lot C

All of them are between VF to VF/NM generally. Offering each set (3 issues) for $3.00 ea. induced U.S. shipping together! This is for all 3 books each set.

The storyline is called "Warriors Of The Shadow Realm". It's a 3-part story, herce why the 3 issues as a set.

Number 11:

WarriorsShadowRealm11_zpsa4710248.jpg

Number 12:

WarriorsShadowRealms2_zps9cf83bb2.jpg

Number 13:

WarriorsShadowRealms3_zps0f95b9fb.jpg

And... Hulk? Please do the Irish Dance for the fans. lol

Offering the whole lot for The Rampaging Hulk # 1 to 11 ... :news: SOLD! Most issues here are between VF to VF/NM. The number 11 copy has a 1/4" tear on edge which goes thru all pages. So this is a freebie thrown in with the lot.

Here are the scans:

Number 1: SOLD

RampagingHulk1_zpsd51d99bb.jpg

Number 6: VF SOLD The front cover does have few light creases on there but not break the colors. Possible with press will improve?

RampagingHulk6_zpse819c42d.jpg

Number 7: (second lowest of the group) Low VF, as it seems the cover gloss had lost its lustre there? SOLD

RampagingHulk7_zps3c681330.jpg

Number 10: SOLD (OSPG $14.00) Title had changed to "The Hulk" onward.

RampagingHulk10_zps743df34a.jpg

Number 11: FREE!! You can see the damage on the cover.

RampagingHulk11_zps01ecf49d.jpg

And... that is finished! That is all the magazines I have here up for sale. Tomorrow I will open a second thread with SA/BA/CA comic books - in other proper forum, that is. Thanks for viewing the thread here!

(thumbs u