• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snow Day Sale - SA, BA & MA

59 posts in this topic

Not Working today, and even my doctor appointment was cancelled.

I have some stacks of books currently in the office and in photobucket that I would like to move out of both places, so I can get to the short boxes residing in the guest room.

The rules are easy: First :takeit: in the thread wins. No probies or HOS.

Shipping:

Shipping is additional, USPS (not media). I prefer to ship Priority mail. Your options go like this: Flate Rate box for $12.85. Depending what you buy, and if you wish, I can ship tightly packed books in a flat rate envelope for $5.60 to save you some cash. If you live close to Maryland (postal zone), I will gladly get you a exact quote for regular priority. I can also do 1st class for 1-2 books for $3. Your choice. I accept paypal, US MO, check or cash. I could also be talked into a trade if you have something I want.

If you have a specific request, please PM me. If you don't like a price, feel free to PM me an offer.

Thanks for looking, feel free to start a stack.