• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is more dumb???

41 posts in this topic

Lets get kav in here!

Kav is in the house-I'm on the case.

WHY did he use scans of a current auction????

Crime makes ya stupid I guess

calling eBay

all of the books are from current auctions-here's the showcase:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Showcase-4-1956-DC-Comics-Origin-1st-Appearance-A-Pop-Hollinger-Rebuilt-Comic-/350995799525?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item51b8fadde5

Ok i called ebay-I was able to easily find the original listing he copied from for each book because he was so lazy it was on the first page....ebay is sending it up the chain. lets see how long till auctions pulled....

Does anyone know what kind of message ebay send to bidders-does it just say item has been pulled due to listing violation or does it actually say item was a fraudulent listing?

Does anyone know what kind of message ebay send to bidders-does it just say item has been pulled due to listing violation or does it actually say item was a fraudulent listing?

Hello "username",

After reviewing your eBay account, it appears this item was listed in a way that may breach our site policies or User Agreement. As a result, we've taken the following action:

- We've removed the following listing(s):

"Random listing"

- We have credited all associated fees

We understand that you may have been unaware of these guidelines, and we encourage you to learn how to keep your experiences on eBay successful.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Thank you,

eBay

Please don't reply to this message. It was sent from an address that doesn't accept incoming email.

PS - Don't be a and copy other people's pictures.

C&P'ed from your account?

(:

-slym

…maybe. :grin:

I was the message I got when I tried selling my iPhone with Flappy Bird installed.

Flappy Bird ruins lives lol. Somehow Flappy Bird is involved in the Ukraine situation. And John Travolta's musical guest introductions.

…..And John Travolta's musical guest introductions.

No, that was Lapfy Ribbed…not Flappy Bird. That's two different games!

That's like getting Adele Dazeem confused with Idina Menzel.

BTW, Tex - "dumb, dumber, dumbest." The phrase "more dumb" is considered incorrect.

Signed, a grammar Nazi.

;)

Your gramma was a nazi?

No.

-slym

who is more dumbest?