• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's The Best Walking Dead Omnibus/Collection?

11 posts in this topic

Compendium is great! That was how I read the first 48 issues. Then I bought trades from there until I was caught up.

I worked at my LCS and was getting a 40% discount which was awesome. He's never asked me to help again because I think it bothered him how much money I spent with the discount.

I've got Vol 1/2 of the Compendiums and if I was going to do it over again I'd spend the extra money on a different format.

I don't like the compendiums for a couple of reasons. The size makes them rather uncomfortable to hold and read. Not that big of a deal but I'd prefer something more manageable. There are also no breaks in the story to delineate chapters or issues or anything. It all just runs together. I'd like to have the cover art break up each issue, so I can see the cover art and also to have clear stopping points when I feel like setting the book down.