• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

135 posts in this topic

Tonight I will see about uploading some DC 12 centers here. A few War, Superman and assorted ones. Off to visit my favoruite LCS today to see what's the latest new releases! :headbang:

Our Fighting Forces #105: F/VF: $12.00 Flat clean copy. Has some light cover creases but colors doesn't break. There are about few spine ticks that do break colors - that is all. OW pages intact all there.

FightingForces105_zps5bd6dba0.jpg

FightingForces105back_zps09c5f79f.jpg

ToS # 71: G/VG $5.00 The scans says it all. Pages are tanning lighty, the covers are still attached on with staples intact.

:takeit:

ToS #76: low VG - the bottom staple has bit of rust. But both staples are still locked with pages. Nothing loose or missing inside, the pages are tanning.

$5.00

ToS #95: Good - there is a water stain on back by the side. Beside that, there is also the kid's "yard sale" scribble on price logo. So... Yard Sale $3.00!

Last ToS issue, and that concludes the lot.

ToS #99 --- FREE!! Because the covers are loose and they were re-stapled with 3 staples there. The original staples are still on the pages.

^^ to all 4 books! Want me do the shipping now?