• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Issues with CGC Collectors Society website...

32 posts in this topic

We have plenty of threads about issues with the registry and sets but what about overall website bugs/defects?

Sorry, I used to work Software QA and I feel the need to report problems.

Currently I cannot upload photos of my slabs. On the Edit Comics page, after selecting the photos, I'm click Save All Changes. It goes through and says all changes saved but it did save my photo. This is in a Safari browser that I haven't had issues in before.

I had the same question earlier -

Having some issues hooking an Obverse photo on the Registry and just want to see if anyone else is having this issue? I am successful in hooking Reverse (Back Cover) Photos but not back. Someone help me make my set pretty...

As I can save only rear cover photos but not the front page,

Nicole responded with

This issue has been reported. I will update once I hear something has been fixed.

Thanks!

Nicole

So they know about the issue since yesterday

I have been trying to download this pic into my set. I just bought it and it is the now the nicest book in my set. the highest price paid for a Gold key Whitman to date.

I have been trying to put it in since yesterday and finally e-mailed them. They say that they are working on it. th_thebh98001_zps3cae20f2.jpg?

They say they are working on it.

Just to add to the few already reporting this .,. none of my pics are being saved either.

Tried Chrome, Firefox and IE, through Win 7 Home Premium and Vista OS's.

Shows that it's uploading fine, but when changes are saved .. nothing there.

Pain in the arse, please sort it a.s.a.p.

• Administrator

They believe that it may be caused by the image re-sizing tool on the site. Have you tried uploading smaller image file sizes?

They are still working on it, however, and we will keep you posted with any updates.

What size does CGC's image resizing tool resize the image to? If we have that information, create and upload files to the preferred size .. we might stand a chance of getting pics to "stick".

Works for me too…thanks.

One bug I found and it's not that important but if a grade is a .0 as in "9.0" or "8.0", it displays as just "9" or "8". The system seems to be reading it as a numerical value instead of straight text.

It is up and running. You should be able upload your photos. Sorry for the troubles. Let me know if you have any issues.

Thanks!

Nicole

• Administrator
Works for me too…thanks.

One bug I found and it's not that important but if a grade is a .0 as in "9.0" or "8.0", it displays as just "9" or "8". The system seems to be reading it as a numerical value instead of straight text.

I don't think they plan on "fixing" that one, but thanks for pointing it out! (it bugs me, too...)

Hi, Nicole. Not sure if this the right place to post this, but I think there's an errant entry in the 'Captain America (2013)' set.

The 'Captain America 1 Phantom Variant' Cover is fine (drawn by C.P.Charles III), but I think the next entry: 'Captain America 1 Wilson III Variant Cover' is the exact same comic.

Can you check into it (see if the covers are the same??)

Cheers!

Kenners.

Hi, Nicole. Not sure if this the right place to post this, but I think there's an errant entry in the 'Captain America (2013)' set.

The 'Captain America 1 Phantom Variant' Cover is fine (drawn by C.P.Charles III), but I think the next entry: 'Captain America 1 Wilson III Variant Cover' is the exact same comic.

Can you check into it (see if the covers are the same??)

Cheers!

Kenners.

Fixed.

Thanks!