• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it just me, or have the inner pages been detached from cover?

19 posts in this topic

But I don't see any ripping or irregularities by the staple. I no longer own a copy of that book. Was that one of the gatefold covers that were published during the clone saga?

wouldnt that be noted on the label? would a det cvr get a 9.8?

Not if it detached after it was graded.

Looks like SCS to me.

+1. You need to see a closer more edge-on view of the staples to be sure, but it looks pretty certain on that one.

I'm more surprised that this dollar bin fodder is going for over two hundred. :tonofbricks:

It is the first appearance of a character who plaid a major part in Spider-Man comics for half a decade. The character, in name only really, just had his own book too.

How is that surprising?

I'm more surprised that this dollar bin fodder is going for over two hundred. :tonofbricks:

It is the first appearance of a character who plaid a major part in Spider-Man comics for half a decade. The character, in name only really, just had his own book too.

How is that surprising?