• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1941 SUPERMAN Section SOLD $25

2 posts in this topic

GO TO EBAY

LINK TO THE AUCTION

Hi, Thanks for checking this out! I was rooting around in the attic, and looking through my Superman Sunday sections, so here is one of my last dupes from the classic "Jenkins" find of undelivered comics sections from the early 1940s. This has a front page with masthead appearance of Superman episode #62, which places it right around the newsstand comic book appearances of Superman #8, and Action #32! Since this section never saw the light of day, it is in about as nice condition as you're likely to find. There is a hint of an old crease along the lower right, long since flattened by storage. I have sold a few of my dupes over the years after I bought out Bobby and Patricia Jenkins, and everyone has been very happy. It is a beefy sixteen-page tabloid-size with Superman cover, Bringing Up Father, Etta Kett, *spoon* Tracy, Room And Board, Little Orphan Annie, Barney Baxter, Blondie, Doc Winner page, Thimble Theatre (Popeye), Right Around Home, Polly And Her Pals, Katzenjammer Kids, Moon Mullins, Gumps, and Seein' Stars with a Greta Garbo stamp and Fred Astaire, more.

WAS $150 NOW $100 NOW ON EBAY $25 START SOLD $25 shipped flat and sturdy to the US. Go to the Photobucket link and hit the enlargement tool for a bigger picture! Questions and comments welcome. Best, David S. Albright

supes62_zps8d435219.jpg