• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two beauties on comiclink..asm #4, FF #4!!!

23 posts in this topic

More common than almost any early ASM (until you get to #19).

So if I bid $1500 it should be accepted right? insane.gif

Books that early in the run and looking that nice, it really doesn't matter how common it is, its still way out of my price range and very worth every drop of drool I can muster.

but it DOES matter that it is far more common than the rest. Look at #33. Thats maybe an exxaggeration since its a warehouse find, but there are more #8s around in 9.4 than the other early issues which depresses prices... Supply and demand.

The point I was making is the difference between 7k (for 8 in 9.6) and 9k (for 9 in 9.6) isn't much of a difference at all as both are numbers far beyond my consideration. The $200-$300 difference between the books in 9.0 (despite having identical 9.0 census #s) means plenty, but in this grade, its all pipe dreams. =)

More common than almost any early ASM (until you get to #19).

So if I bid $1500 it should be accepted right? insane.gif

Books that early in the run and looking that nice, it really doesn't matter how common it is, its still way out of my price range and very worth every drop of drool I can muster.

but it DOES matter that it is far more common than the rest. Look at #33. Thats maybe an exxaggeration since its a warehouse find, but there are more #8s around in 9.4 than the other early issues which depresses prices... Supply and demand.

This doesn't even compare to #33. For the first 20 or so ASM's supply doesn't come close to meeting current demand.