• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Sacramento Comic Con, June 19-21, 2015

32 posts in this topic

Anyone get any good scores?

I had a blast with my daughter and wife and some other family.

Scored a couple nice Batmans and a few other random books.

Got a lot of cool prints and some original art.

All in all, a good show for Sacramento.

More vintage comics than last year?

Hard to tell since I wasn't looking for anything in particular. Considering last year there was like only 4 vendors actually selling comics, it was at least doubled this year. They opened the floor space to add more misc vendors. Not as crowded as last year.

I went primarily to sub books to cgc and get some commissions done. Got two from Paolo Rivera and was hoping to get one from M. Jason Reed bit he wasn't taking commissions at the show. Only stuff that was prearranged.

Anyone get any good scores?

I had a blast with my daughter and wife and some other family.

Scored a couple nice Batmans and a few other random books.

Got a lot of cool prints and some original art.

All in all, a good show for Sacramento.

Rnn25eI.jpg

For the grandson

LuEWZfX.jpg

I was there and it was Ok. Last year was much better with Stan Lee and was huge. This year wasn't as crowd (maybe Father's day weekend). Not that I am complaining as it is nice to not bump into people every where you go. My main complaint was that there were NOT many Vintage Comic Dealers. The main ones that I went to were A-1 Comics, Heroes, Comic Collector Shop, Cosmic Comics (I think was the name). Comic Madness was there and they are for hot modern comics (carry almost everything and well stocked).

The con was more movie/entertainment/cosplay people than true comic collector people. A lot of celebrity signing stuff which I didn't care about but I did get to hear the Fonz speak which was cool.