• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1971 Eerie Annual Passaic Warehouse Copy $25

8 posts in this topic

Here's a great 1971 Eerie Annual I got years ago in a lot from Passaic Books......there is just some very minor storage scuffing along the bottom portion of the cover, else a typical unread warehouse copy from the attic to you for only $20 shipped first class to the US, or $25 shipped Priority to the US (recommended). Questions and comments welcome! Artists include Adkins, Colan, Craig, Mastroserio, Morrow, and Torres. Click on the link to go to the Photobucket image you can magnify. Thanks for your interest, try clicking either the image or the link, then click the small magnify icon lower right. Check, money order, or Paypal. Best, David S. Albright

CLICK HERE FOR THE 1971 EERIE ANNUAL IMAGE YOU CAN MAGNIFY

eerieannualgood_zps68d5ce5b.jpg

Yeah, I think I got this about that time when he (?) was shedding his comics to focus on vintage girlie mags, or that was what I was told, since they were hot (when weren't they?) and comics were in the overabundance phase. David

That's Kenneth Smith's art on the cover isn't it hm

Always loved his stuff, especially the cover with the giant triceratops with the girl with the giant you-know-whats :blush: