• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Qualified Grade??

5 posts in this topic

I sent out a Wolverine Doombringer Foil edition (dynamic forces variant 1/500 signed) and it came back 9.8 qualified because of the 1/500 signature on it from dynamic forces. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that with the dynamic forces variant certificate then it wouldn't be considered qualified? Can someone either let me know if I'm crazy or if I should bring it up with CGC.

Thanks,

If CGC does not witness the signature themselves, any book with a cover sig will get the green Qualified label.

CGC is not DF, and they won't take anyone else' word that the signature is authentic.

I feel like this has been gone over before, at least once...

hm

-slym

Well.....I scanned the cover page and didn't see this there. I also searched dynamic forces signature/qualified and it came up with about 400000 results that I wasn't going to search through. Finally, I know DF and CGC are different, it's just i though the COA would have that covered because of teh amount of books they sign.

Guess I was wrong and sorry to bother....

I sent out a Wolverine Doombringer Foil edition (dynamic forces variant 1/500 signed) and it came back 9.8 qualified because of the 1/500 signature on it from dynamic forces. Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that with the dynamic forces variant certificate then it wouldn't be considered qualified? Can someone either let me know if I'm crazy or if I should bring it up with CGC.

Thanks,

There's no stigma for a Qualified Grade in this instance - Enjoy it! :foryou: