• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some book scans I haven't posted before including several with writing

24 posts in this topic

One of my pride and joys. I looked a long time before I finally got a copy. Purchased in the late 90's.

detective156s.jpg

I absolutely love this book. Perfect.

Congratulations on owning such a gorgeous copy.

We need to meet up at the Denver Con in June...and you need to bring it so that I can see it in person. :)

One of my pride and joys. I looked a long time before I finally got a copy. Purchased in the late 90's.

detective156s.jpg

We need to meet up at the Denver Con in June...and you need to bring it so that I can see it in person. :)

Definitely. I am also going to try to organize a CO geek get together in Boulder some time this year.

detective156s.jpg

Definitely. I am also going to try to organize a CO geek get together in Boulder some time this year.

Count me in...I'm in Highlands Ranch....so not very far away. (thumbs u

detective156s.jpg

Count me in...I'm in Highlands Ranch....so not very far away. (thumbs u

Count me in. I'm in Florida so not very far away.