• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about on site grading

6 posts in this topic

You can fill the submission form out from our website and it is very useful for us. It saves time at the convention (as there is typically a line to submit). It helps us keep inventory/track of the amount of books we may receive. And, the books are processed quicker, as we have the paperwork ready to go!

If you have troubles filling the online form out you can call customer service 877-662-6642 or we have no problem helping you out at the show.

Thanks and see you there.

Nicole

You can fill the submission form out from our website and it is very useful for us. It saves time at the convention (as there is typically a line to submit). It helps us keep inventory/track of the amount of books we may receive. And, the books are processed quicker, as we have the paperwork ready to go!

If you have troubles filling the online form out you can call customer service 877-662-6642 or we have no problem helping you out at the show.

Nicole

I'll be there Friday and am getting Stan lee to sign a book I want to get graded. Will I be able to do on site with you guys if I get it on Friday? And if so, how do I out that on the online order form?

Nicole

I'll be there Friday and am getting Stan lee to sign a book I want to get graded. Will I be able to do on site with you guys if I get it on Friday? And if so, how do I out that on the online order form?

I believe Desert Winds handles all the CGC submissions