• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone heard from "TheMightyJohn"

161 posts in this topic

We all have “life going on” but if someone has enough time to list books and get paid then it seems like at least within two weeks they should be able to ship.

I’ve bought tons of books here on the boards and usually get them within a week ... two at the most. A month seems just a little long.

Has anyone talked to "TheMightyJohn" in a while?? I'm waiting on a book and the last time I talked to him was on 2/16. Humm hope everything is ok :wishluck:
when did you make payment?

if 30 days have passed you may want to start the more formal process aka probation discussions and paypal.

He and I are ignoring one another for a similar scenario but reversed. I sold him a BMA #12 and he kept setting up days he was going to pay then not coming through with the payment. He finally made payment close to the 30 day mark.

I was cool and not once did I send harassing emails about when he was going to pay. My problem with him arouse when 2 days after he paid he sent an email asking if the comic had shipped. I had just shipped the comic the day he sent the email so I was certain he got the standard email from Paypal stating that his item had shipped. I responded with "check your email". I guess that didn't set too well with him.

The guy bugged me everyday about whether it had shipped until he received it. He made some snide remark about courteous "communication". I thought that was laughable after he took as long as possible to pay and I called him on his lies about paying on such and such date and not coming through. He called me a *squee* head and started ignoring me.

Said all that to say he knows the rules and will come through in his own timing. Not my favorite boardie but I know he doesn't want his board privileges revoked.

He sent me a pm once saying he could get my cherry #1 ssed.

I responded saying yes and he left the message session. When I brought the situation up here he claimed I was being childish and needed to grow up.

Remember, he pmed me.