• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed. Thanks all.

217 posts in this topic

132, 133 ,134, 136 :takeit:

Please check out the 134 scan again.. I added a back cover scan and some info. Do you still want that one?

There's a starship Enterprise on the back? (shrug)

Do you mean the cover being uneven? That's fine I'll still take it.

Please check out the 134 scan again.. I added a back cover scan and some info. Do you still want that one?

Yes, there is that miswrap (front cover partly on the back cover). But what I was mostly referring to is some kind of mark on the right edge, at the nost of the StarShip Enterprise. I think it is a manufacturing flaw, but am not sure what the heck it is.

I will mark it as yours unless you notify me otherwise.

Yes, there is that miswrap (front cover partly on the back cover). But what I was mostly referring to is some kind of mark on the right edge, at the nost of the StarShip Enterprise. I think it is a manufacturing flaw, but am not sure what the heck it is.

I will mark it as yours unless you notify me otherwise.

Doesn't look too bad...whatever it is.

EDIT: Well that got nutty real quick…now…crickets….

Amazing Spiderman 1 thru 6. These are reprints of the original stories, but with different covers. I don't remember where I got these, but I think they were inserts in a newspaper. They are approximately the same size as the originals, but are of more flimsy paper.

$5.00

asm1-61st001_zps3cef2098.jpg

AF #15 and ASM 1 thru 6 reprints. Same as above except these have the original covers and this set includes the Amazing Fantasy #15 reprint. Seven books in all. $10.00

af15andasm1-6front1st001_zps1ade99dd.jpg

:takeit:

AF #15 and ASM 1 thru 6 reprints. Same as above except these have the original covers and this set includes the Amazing Fantasy #15 reprint. Seven books in all. $10.00

af15andasm1-6front1st001_zps1ade99dd.jpg

:takeit:

Green. I have another set just like this one. Do you want them for the $10.00 price?