• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine Is To Die In 2014!

83 posts in this topic

I have just as easy of a time believing Superman was a real person as to who you are referring to. A fictional character is a fictional character. Only appears in books, has superpowers... yeah, they are all fake, man.

:sorry:

-slym

I'd retcon SO much mess. I relaunch Marvel with a line called Marvel 1990 Blah and put things right that once went wrong. Norman Osborn stays dead. Wolverine is not immortal. He was interesting back when he could take one or two gun shots but not 150 rounds from a machine gone. Also his name name is not James it's Logan!

Enemy of the State was a stupid storyline because Marvel had basically made Wolverine immortal yet The Hand had to "kill" him before they could control him. From the previous Marvel had set forth that doesn't even seem possible.

He was in the Old Testament. lol

"last son of Krypton. First son of New Jerusalem".

This time, Superman faces his greatest enemy. Atheism.

Bomb bom boooooom!!!!!

Magneto and Wolverines Adamantium Remains #1

Marvel should write Vibranium as sentient alien beings who collectively rebel against doing their part in the oppressive Adamantium gig. They adamant-ly reject being forged.

Wolverine's skeleton literally walks off the job, leaving Wolverine a 'dead' mass of gelatinous goo, beginning the epic 'Alloy, My Azz' big event.

It will change the Marvel Universe forever (or at least until the X-Men/Avengers/S.H.I.E.L.D can negotiate a decent labor contract with the Mistreated Metals Union).

Let's hope that with this "death", we get the death of his 4 on-going series. I despise that there is Wolverine, Savage Wolverine, Wolverine & the X-Men, and Wolverine Max. With each title bringing 3 variant covers each month, plus throw in a few one-shots and 2nd printings, it's WOLVERINE OVERLOAD!!! If he dies, maybe we'll just get one series, just how it should be.

This should be the plot for the story and I am pitching this to Marvel.

Wolverine is driven by rage and pursued by an investigative reporter.

Everyone got that? I will now tell you why he is being pursued...Get this.

Wolverine is wanted for a murder he didn't commit.

Ok, Now here comes a twist.

Logan / James is believed to be dead, and he must let the world think that he is dead, until he can find a way to control the raging spirit that dwells within him...

This would also lead to how they can bring him back form the dead....because he is not.

He can go back to wandering around and do some odd jobs while helping people. Kind of like the A-Team.

Neal Adams will do the cover for the "death issue" where Wolverine will be taking his claws and punching a lantern that is now exploding to cause the fire.

:applause: