• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BWAHAHAH! Michal Baysplosions Ninja Turtles revealed.

46 posts in this topic

Do people see the ninja turtles movie as a "comic book movie"? If so, marvel has raised the quality bar with guardians of the galaxy and the second week of that film could steal A LOT of thunder from the turtles. I don't think this movie is going to come close to blowing the roof off the box office like guardians did, and may even under perform. But hey, what do I know? Maybe a lot of people will actually be interested in watching not so lifelike looking turtles beating the hell out of each other while Megan Fox (now, a mother of two) is running around looking cute trying to survive the chaos. :insane:

-J.

Do people see the ninja turtles movie as a "comic book movie"? If so, marvel has raised the quality bar with guardians of the galaxy and the second week of that film could steal A LOT of thunder from the turtles. I don't think this movie is going to come close to blowing the roof off the box office did like guardians did, and may even under perform. But hey, what do I know? Maybe a lot of people will actually be interested in watching not so lifelike looking turtles beating the hell out of each other while Megan Fox (now, a mother of two) is running around looking cute trying to survive the chaos. :insane:

-J.

I avoided Lucy, based on sad reviews and I was really looking forward to seeing it. The worlds worst reviews will not keep me from seeing TMNT

Do people see the ninja turtles movie as a "comic book movie"? If so, marvel has raised the quality bar with guardians of the galaxy and the second week of that film could steal A LOT of thunder from the turtles. I don't think this movie is going to come close to blowing the roof off the box office did like guardians did, and may even under perform. But hey, what do I know? Maybe a lot of people will actually be interested in watching not so lifelike looking turtles beating the hell out of each other while Megan Fox (now, a mother of two) is running around looking cute trying to survive the chaos. :insane:

-J.

They went to see Transformers in droves.