• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vancouver Comic Con on March 23rd - B.C. Canada location

23 posts in this topic

There will be a local con to host on Sunday March 23rd in Vancouver. One day only, but sometimes there are some good deals to look around. I had been in these cons many times in the past. See you around, be a good warm-up before the big one in April (Fan Expo con!) :grin:

VanComicCon2014_zpsd88e072f.jpg

Looking forward to getting some good deals...

Speaking of local con, will CGC be present at the Fan Expo Vancouver this april?

No, they won't. They've never been here, to my knowledge.

Desert Wind was here last year for Stan Lee to facilitate submissions. But this year, nothing.

See you at the show! My table will be the one with the signs saying I'm donating a part of my sales to the SPCA.

Speaking of local con, will CGC be present at the Fan Expo Vancouver this april?

Desert Wind was here last year for Stan Lee to facilitate submissions. But this year, nothing.

See you at the show! My table will be the one with the signs saying I'm donating a part of my sales to the SPCA.

Too bad, Tony Moore will be there and I was hoping to get a signing witnessed. Oh well...

I'll definitely swing by... Make sure you have Walking Dead that are priced reasonably well.

Thx

If you have any SA comics for DC - you'll find me by your table looking at them :hi:

Good to see you supporting SPCA! I had my beloved dog adopted as a puppy years ago from them.

These Vancouver cons are at the wrong time! :cry:

I won't be there till end of July.

So....during the rainy season.

hm

To be fair, July is usally good weather season. However, June is a krapshoot.

Went there today ... lot of people mingle around! A friend and me were sorting over some books and found couple of good deals. Get to meet one boardie there :hi: