• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vancouver Comic Con on March 23rd - B.C. Canada location

23 posts in this topic

lot of people mingle around! Get to meet one boardie there :hi:

greggy is not a boardie; he is a Legend. (worship) Either way, more pulps than usual for a comic book swap meet.

Not greggy (don`t know where you get the idea?) lol I get to meet Beamer in there, I'd not mind meet greggy someday and see what kind of "legend" :grin: he is!

Yes, agreed - haven't seen so much pulps in one place for a long time. Some of them looks cool with artwork on covers. I found one nice copy - a DC giant "Superboy" #185 for $18. This was one of my first comic books when I started collecting - now reunion-ed with me again. :acclaim:

Superboy185_zps5b862b28.jpg

Had so much fun yesterday!!!

I got a few really good deals. One of which is Uncanny X-Men 142 for $6 at a VF+ condition. The gentleman who sold this to me was initially choked but very decent enough to let me have it at that price. He admitted that the last time he changed his prices was 2yrs ago.

I had an $80 budget and I think I came back with at least a $120 value.