• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FCC @ INDIANA COMIC CON REPORT

48 posts in this topic

Thanks for the info.

You know you want it. :baiting:

Took me a little work to find the one I have. It's not at all like the Amazing Spider-Man 300's over here where I have to wade thru pools full of them to find the copy I can live with.

All joking aside, it's a great book and worth the time man. (thumbs u

The finished product.

image-2.jpg

I notice some Alan Class b/w reprint comics in the case, front and centre, from here in Britain. (thumbs u

The finished product.

image-2.jpg

I notice some Alan Class b/w reprint comics in the case, front and centre, from here in Britain. (thumbs u

Yup, those books caused a lot of double takes for sure. Took Tim a while to get the FF 1-6 Alan Class run put together... :gossip:

It takes some stones to put yourself out there on video. Not saying Tim and I are tv personalities now or anything but I think we did a pretty ok job with the video content. The hope for Foreign Comic Collector magazine is to produce more audio and video related content. These con report/interview vids are the beginning folks..... enjoy! (thumbs u

links to the vids.....

vid #1

vid#2

https://vimeo.com/90065977

vid#3

https://vimeo.com/90137490

It was both fun and interesting doing this. I've been into comics for roughly 30 years, set up at many shows and owned my own store. This was the first time I ever ventured into the publishing end of the pool though. FCC has been doing well, showing steadily increasing interest. It'll be interesting to see how things develop.

Being on camera isn't something I had ever planned on doing when we launched this venture but I have to say I enjoyed it. Given some time we'll hopefully be able to do some more videos and as soon as we get a few things in line plan to do some pod casting.

(thumbs u