• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A miscellany of nice comics, pulps, magazines and paperbacks

14 posts in this topic

I'll be listing a few raw & CGC graded books, maybe some magazines and paperbacks, and maybe some job lots if I can be bothered.

:takeit: wins over pm's.

I am based in the United Kingdom.

Shipping to the USA and Worldwide

Raw comics: $10 by regular (uninsured) airmail or $20 insured expedited mail. Add $2 for each additional comic.

CGC comics $30 via expedited mail plus

If you combine CGC and raw items then I will only charge $2 each for the raw items.

If I decide to list some job lots I'll share postage costs.

I pack books very carefully.

No probies or trolls allowed!

MANHUNT #1 VG+ Scarce book. Scan is ever so slightly cropped on the right and bottom edge but it's only a millimetre or two - no "hidden" problems. Book is pretty tight. very slight rust migration at staples. Overall a nice solid copy. $150

Manhunt1_zps84c70ed0.jpg

:takeit: per PM.

WORLD OF MEN AUG '64. VF Classic bondage cover Slight storage bend. Glossy. Appears unread. $80

scan0002_zps15199bd3.jpg

I love these 60s mags as they have the wildest Nazi bondage/torture covers. I have been waiting for someone to start posting these. Beautiful book and cover!

MANHUNT #1 VG+ Scarce book. Scan is ever so slightly cropped on the right and bottom edge but it's only a millimetre or two - no "hidden" problems. Book is pretty tight. very slight rust migration at staples. Overall a nice solid copy. $150

Manhunt1_zps84c70ed0.jpg

:takeit: per PM.

^^