• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChiSoxFan's Comic Extravaganza - THREAD CLOSED -- Thanks to all who bought!

495 posts in this topic

ChisoxFan's Inaugural Bunker-Busting-Mega-Ultra-Super Comic Extravaganza

ALL BOOKS IN BLUE ARE NOW 15% OFF

ALL BOOKS IN RED ARE NOW 25% OFF

Recap can be found here: PART 1 PART 2 PART 3

About me: I have had a number of transactions that have gone very smoothly with many long-standing members here -- you can see my kudos here. If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to send a PM and I'll do my best to answer them for you.

What's for sale: There's some nice books to start (New 52 Batman, Man of Steel #18, ASM #361) -- and then there's going to be a lot of 1990's filler here. We're talking in the neighborhood of 2000 or so books altogether. :o

The good news is that almost all of that filler is going to come really, really cheap -- with a number of books priced in the $1-$2 range (and even the occasional freebie)! With new books $3+, that's a deal in comparison -- and the 90's weren't all bad, right? (shrug)

I've tried to grade conservatively. There are probably 9.6 or 9.8 candidates in here (if that's your thing) -- I've provided a scan on every single book in the thread (even the books listed at 50-75 cents) :o . Pricier books will have large front and back scans in the thread, while lower priced books will have large thumbnails linked to where it's hosted for a closer look. I'll be happy to answer any PM's, but the :takeit: in the thread (or spelling out the same) takes precedence over anything else.

No HOS or Probation List members, please. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone I have on ignore.

Shipping: Shipping will be by U.S.P.S., packed securely in boxes. I will use Priority on smaller orders -- large orders of cheaper books may use Standard Post to reduce shipping costs. Sorry, no Media Mail. Sorry, only U.S and Canadian orders at this time. :sorry: I will be running a thread in G/S/B for some low grade stuff, and I will happily combine any orders between the two. I'm also offering Free Shipping on U.S orders $150 or more ($10 off of shipping for orders shipping to Canada that are $150 or more) !

Payment: Paypal preferred, but I will accept money orders and personal checks. If paying by Paypal, payment is expected within 5 days of an invoice -- money orders and personal checks are expected within 10 days, and checks must clear my bank before anything is shipped. Invoices will be sent out at the end of the thread. If someone wants to check out early, PM me and I'll send you an invoice.

Returns: Returns are accepted for any reason so long as you let me know within 3 days of receiving your order. Buyer pays return shipping, unless I've made a mistake, in which case I'll make it right. The main thing is that I want anyone purchasing here to be happy when they're done. (thumbs u

Finally, thanks to Mark (Kramerica) on helping me along the way to finally get here. :foryou: Now let's get this party started! Kick it off for us with some fireworks, Peter!

Amazing Spider-Man #238 -- 1st Hobgoblin -- 3.0 (no Tattooz) -- $7 -- SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man #239 -- 2nd Hobgoblin -- 7.0 -- There's a tiny chip out by the barcode (bug chew? -- barely visible in scan) and small chips out above the Comics Code and Issue # -- otherwise, a beautiful copy -- $18

6K7Nkpy.jpg?2

g1ssVkm.jpg?2