• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD and CLOSED

83 posts in this topic

So it occurred to me the other day, I've been here almost 5 1/2 years, and I've never had a sales thread. Time to fix that!

Tonight (if everything goes according to plan) I'll be offering a few BA Spideys, some Adams Detectives, a Wrightson HOS cover, a few Kaluta Shadow books, and, to be trendy, a copy of Avengers 125.

Here are the :rulez:

No HOS or Probies

:takeit: must be posted in the thread and trumps all PMs. Offers via PM only. If you post :takeit: via PM, I honestly may not see it in time.

U.S. and Canada only. Sorry, rest of the world!

PayPal, checks and M.O.

Buyers will pay exact shipping.

All comics will be mailed in a box with packing material. No envelopes. All boxes will be shipped with a tracking number.

For the US -- Priority Mail or Standard (Parcel) Post. I do not ship Media Mail.

For Canada -- Priority Mail International. Books will not be checked as gifts, all values will be exactly list price in this thread. Buyers are responsible for taxes, etc.

Returns: Buyers have up to 7 days to return any book for a full refund. However, buyers must pay return shipping. Please send the books back in the box they came in, and send me a PM to let me know you are returning them.

Who am I? Like I said, I've been a boardie for 5 1/2 years. I've participated in the Pay It Forward thread, and I've also donated books to several of the charity threads that have been run here in the past. All of those books made it to their destinations without incident.

My eBay ID is toddnyc, I've been a member since 2002 with 100% feedback as a buyer and seller.

OK, 1st book --

Amazing Spider-Man 134 VF/NM OW/W pages 1st Tarantula! SOLD

ASM134_zps6383c794.jpg

OK, folks, goldust40 tells me he's having the books shipped to a friend in the US, so I'm cool with that.

Let me catch up a minute, mark the comics that have sold and then I'll post more books.

If anyone wants the 401, I will relinquish - I just checked and I've already got one.