• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do you care about 35c price variants?

Would you buy a 35 cent price variant?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a 35 cent price variant?

27 posts in this topic

The 35¢ Variant Website - tells you what you need to know!

Here's a site that ranks the rarity of each variant.

There are some experts on the topic out there for sure. I think there's only two or three guys that have a full set? It's an amazing, unbelievable collecting focus.

Most of the test cities were on the east coast, but I was told by a boardie who collects them pretty religiously that San Jose, CA was a test city, too.

There are some experts on the topic out there for sure. I think there's only two or three guys that have a full set? It's an amazing, unbelievable collecting focus.

Actually I think there is still only one guy that has the full set as far as I know.

Actually I think there is still only one guy that has the full set as far as I know.

It's been a while since I've paid attention to them, but not MUCH has changed since I did as far as I can tell. There are several issues that are barely known to exist so completing a set is super difficult. If five guys are trying for a set and there are 10-15 issues with 2-3 known copies, then you can see how it's easy to get into a corner you can't make your way out of with time or money.

Even super hero comics can be hard. It took me several years to get copies of the 35c Daredevils. I looked at every copy of those books that went on ebay and every copy in every box I encountered and never found one on my own.