• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

so whats everyone's take on this new Kirkman series? would this # 1 would worth grading? walking dead # 1 as everyone knows is going for close to $2k last time i checked.

Yep, everyone knows. That's why there are like 75,000 copies of Outcast 1 lol

yea but first prints of it sold IMMEDIATELY.... i havent had a chance to even read any of them yet neither. is it even worth the read? i do have issues 1-3 so far

so whats everyone's take on this new Kirkman series? would this # 1 would worth grading? walking dead # 1 as everyone knows is going for close to $2k last time i checked.

Yep, everyone knows. That's why there are like 75,000 copies of Outcast 1 lol

yea but first prints of it sold IMMEDIATELY.... i havent had a chance to even read any of them yet neither. is it even worth the read? i do have issues 1-3 so far

That doesn't matter - all of those copies still exist. WD1 is a 2k book because there are only 7000 copies out there and they weren't hoarded by speculators and almost all kept in 9.8 condition.

It's a good book! If they make a show that actually airs, the price would certainly go crazy. Not 2 grand crazy though.