• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

That won't happen. Max is using these shows to build its brand as a legit destination for quality TV. They've been a bit in inconsistent but Outcast is good and The Knick was one of the best shows ever.

Banshee, also on Cinemax, was fantastic, too!

I loved Banshee !! A truly underrated series that deserved more respect (thumbs u

I need to finish Banshee. The first two seasons were awesome but somehow I fell behind and never finished the last two. Did it end well?

Yes it did...nothing epic but it tied everything up nicely. Great series.

The same producer from Banshee is supposedly tied to Aarons TV adaptation of Scalped.

If that pans out and Scalped is half as good as Banshee, then it will be one heck of a show.

Banshee rocked.

'Too many muthaf'ing cows in this Town!' (anyone who saw Banshee knows who said that! :grin: )

Just watched the season finale.

And I hope that punk redhead kid dies in a really horrible manner.

^^:whee:

Loved the show. The casting was great (even though, I would have switched Megan and Allison). The acting was terrific. Again, I'm a little disappointed that

they killed Mark.

And it's a fun experience not knowing what the heck is going to happen because they have additional characters and story not contained in the book.

I really enjoyed it.

Loved the show. The casting was great (even though, I would have switched Megan and Allison). The acting was terrific. Again, I'm a little disappointed that

they killed Mark.

And it's a fun experience not knowing what the heck is going to happen because they have additional characters and story not contained in the book.

I really enjoyed it.

I agree 100% about switching the actresses, I even thought about that as well!

Love the comic and the show!

they killed Mark.

I really enjoyed it.

I agree 100% about switching the actresses, I even thought about that as well!

Love the comic and the show!

I didn't really like Allison that much, so I'm glad we get to see the actress playing Megan more.