• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

just purchased a 9.8 graded copy via Ebay. got it for a decent price i would think.

some people on there are asking top dollar for copies with both Kirkman and Azaceta signatures on them.... one guy has the nerve to be asking $500 OBO.....

really? im hoping these start catching some steam when the show starts up.

Someone listed a few 9.8s today for 50 correct? I wanted to jump on that, but then I remembered I already have a few lol

i ended up buying mine for $61.30.... not too bad of a price but some people are asking $11 bucks and up for shipping of one CGC book and its ridiculous.

Someone listed a few 9.8s today for 50 correct? I wanted to jump on that, but then I remembered I already have a few lol

i ended up buying mine for $61.30.... not too bad of a price but some people are asking $11 bucks and up for shipping of one CGC book and its ridiculous.

Depending on the company/service used and distance to location, $11 for a single slab is about right.

Depending on the company/service used and distance to location, $11 for a single slab is about right.

+1 This! USPS Medium Priority Flat Rate Box cost is $11.30 online and $12.65 at the post office.

most of these guys are putting economy shipping... yet 11 bucks or i even seen one guy asking $14 bucks??? for economy shipping? i can understand 2 day or something to that nature. then again its ebay, people jack the price up on shipping in order to make a few more bucks on their product.

60-70 shipped for a 9.8 is a good deal. If I didnt have any 9.8s already Id get 3-4 of these. If this doesnt blow up when the show airs you could always break even or lose a couple bucks, but if this airs and gets big youre looking at tripling yoru investment at the least