• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

You can eventually watch everything on Hulu or Netflix anyways....or Kodi for those who don't mind doing some work. I cut my Cable tv cord last May and haven't looked back since.

hm

I absolutely hate Comcast but haven't brought myself to cut the cord yet.

You can eventually watch everything on Hulu or Netflix anyways....or Kodi for those who don't mind doing some work. I cut my Cable tv cord last May and haven't looked back since.

hm

I absolutely hate Comcast but haven't brought myself to cut the cord yet.

takes a bit of work, but I even bought my own modem as twc has upped their monthly rent fee for that to $8...I was able to bump up to their fastest internet speed and I'm saving about $100 a month.

Regarding WD 127, to use a quote from another thread:

These advertisements are ridiculous for being called the first appearances...

If this statement applied wouldn't the Previews be the first appearance of every new character that is developed?

This is just people trying to unload overstocked books that they took a loss on in the speculatory market.

This preview talk comes up pretty often... why is it still a thing?

Well, let me rephrase that... I know it is still a thing because people want to sell these previews in addition to the real first appearance (two bites at the apple so to speak), so I guess the real question is can we all just agree that is what it is about from the outset?

Or maybe not, if it actually turns into an argument it could be entertaining! :popcorn: