• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

127 smart buy

More to gain on every level, but the market will decide on it's own.

If youre chasing previews. Image Expo Jan 2014 preceded WD127 by 5 months and seems to be a less common book on the Bay at least

iimage1.jpg

iimage2.jpg

Oh snap! I have a few of these and had forgotten about them! I bet the print run was through the roof since they were freebies at comic book stores, but you're right it did precede TWD 127 by a few months!

lol

if you're chasing previews for this book then look at Invincible 111, I don't know if the RRP for that book has a preview or not, but the regular first print does. And the RRP is actually rare compared to Walking Dead 127 and the I is for Image 2014 Image Preview book...

if you're chasing previews for this book then look at Invincible 111, I don't know if the RRP for that book has a preview or not, but the regular first print does. And the RRP is actually rare compared to Walking Dead 127 and the I is for Image 2014 Image Preview book...

Nope.. Invincible 111 came after Image Expo by 4-5 months as well

Nope.. Invincible 111 came after Image Expo by 4-5 months as well

I didn't mention when it was released. I mentioned that the RRP might have an Outcast preview and that its the only book that is remotely rare.

In that case I'm assuming TWD #127 Diamond Retailer Summit Variant also contains the Outcast preview, so add that one to the list, completionists!

It's also one of the "rarer" ones, though I'm not sure what the print run was, but is is what others call an RRP variant.

I've not seen a preview (comic or otherwise) that really has gathered much steam..i know it's fun to talk about and add to the collection but just not seeing the $$$

Yeah I keep waiting for Capes #1/Agents #6 to do something, but they just hang around $20-30. If those can't blow up, nothing will.

The various Panzerfaust previews went for $20+ for a while there, but that fire went out.

I'm surprised the i if for Image issue that contains the original Wytches story never caught on.

That's an actual "preview" that is not printed any where else. So an argument could be made that is THE Wytches 1st appearance (like a DC Comics Presents #26, but obviously not as important).