• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

Well I'm from WV, so i'll let you know if he passes muster. I've heard so many poor attempts of capturing the WV dialect it's criminal.

I'd say ... why bother? I live in Ohio, I've interacted with plenty of people from WV who just sounded 'midwestern', otherwise known as 'generic American accent / sitcom accent' to our foreign friends.

Have you ever heard Hugh Laurie speak in his native dialect? He played Dr. House and his American accent was flawless. 2c

His is the best "American" accent I've heard from a Brit, personally.

-slym

Yup Love Hugh Laurie in House, I honestly never knew he was British till I saw him on a talk show and was floored.

Well…it's getting better at least. I'm still kinda hoping for that ROI that The Walking Dead #1 did…I know…so is everyone else...good luck... :wishluck:

Print run of 80000 vs print run of 7000. Game over.

Well…it's getting better at least. I'm still kinda hoping for that ROI that The Walking Dead #1 did…I know…so is everyone else...good luck... :wishluck:

Agreed.

No chance.

There's never going to be another WD.

Yep, I'm a negative Nancy, haha.

Agreed.

No chance.

There's never going to be another WD.

Yep, I'm a negative Nancy, haha.

There is another