• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

$2.99 no variants (yet) 40 pages. Cinemax deal. Doubling down.

I'm curious what the value will be for #1s if there aren't any variants after the dust settles.

I'm betting $5 to $10 short term. Long term, who knows. I'm basing my guess on getting around $10 each for East of West and Southern Bastards which did me okay. I am near certain that it will sell for more than the $2 you can pre-order them for right now. lol

Thanks for that guys, I thought I'd seen a preview elsewhere, must have been mistaken. Probably just remember reading it on a website prior to TWD#127.

I don't have an "i is for image", so wouldn't have seen it from there.

Likewise TBP, I didn't dislike the preview, but it didn't grab me either. But I was the same with Manifest Destiny, previews aren't really enough to form a decent judgement.

Thanks for that guys, I thought I'd seen a preview elsewhere, must have been mistaken. Probably just remember reading it on a website prior to TWD#127.

I don't have an "i is for image", so wouldn't have seen it from there.

Likewise TBP, I didn't dislike the preview, but it didn't grab me either. But I was the same with Manifest Destiny, previews aren't really enough to form a decent judgement.

It has been on CBR.

Is this a Panic at the Disco joke ? If so, she is Miss Jackson. :grin:

:baiting: Ms. Jackson is Janet, Michael's little sister!

:hehe:

That's "Miss" Jackson.

If you're nasty.

-slym

:roflmao:

Is this a Panic at the Disco joke ? If so, she is Miss Jackson. :grin:

:baiting: Ms. Jackson is Janet, Michael's little sister!

:hehe:

That's "Miss" Jackson.

If you're nasty.

-slym

:roflmao:

Nice one slym (thumbs u

Beat me to it. If only I I were in....CONTRROOOOOLLLLL lol

i wasnt impressed by the preview. to be fair, there wasnt much of preview

I'm sorry, Mrs. Jackson.

-slym (wonders who will get it)

What's funny is you are probably the first boardie to ever make an outkast reference on these forums. This board ain't full of 60 year olds. lol well at least the modern section is not.