• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Outcast - Kirkman & Azaceta

1,088 posts in this topic

this isn't an AA meeting, though it could be if Outcast flops.

My name is A&L and I bought 50 copies of Outcast #1

I want to be a better man

My crystal ball says you made a great choice with this title. You can't improve perfection. lol

I have been really digging Outcast, I have read through my issues twice now. I am looking forward to the show and think both the comic and show have great potential.

I love the Walking Dead, comic and show. I bought the first Thief of Thieves trade but couldn't really get into it. Are they turning that one into a show? I also own the first Invincible compendium but only read about half way through it so far....I liked what I read but haven't fallen in love with it. At the times I was reading it I was picking up other trades that I just wanted to read more and never got back around to reading it.

When I do finally start again I think I will start back from issue #1. I just bought and read the first Preacher trade and quickly ordered book two after reading through book1. I am digging that so far!

But back to Outcast, looking forward to issue #8. Demonic possesion has always interested me.

Looking forward to The Walking Dead season finale to night!

I have been really digging Outcast, I have read through my issues twice now. I am looking forward to the show and think both the comic and show have great potential.

I love the Walking Dead, comic and show. I bought the first Thief of Thieves trade but couldn't really get into it. Are they turning that one into a show? I also own the first Invincible compendium but only read about half way through it so far....I liked what I read but haven't fallen in love with it. At the times I was reading it I was picking up other trades that I just wanted to read more and never got back around to reading it.

When I do finally start again I think I will start back from issue #1. I just bought and read the first Preacher trade and quickly ordered book two after reading through book1. I am digging that so far!

But back to Outcast, looking forward to issue #8. Demonic possesion has always interested me.

Looking forward to more posts from you...

ok, i admit, mainly because of your avatar :gossip:

Looking forward to more posts from you...

ok, i admit, mainly because of your avatar :gossip:

Ha-Ha! Yup, that is my best friend Jen. She was the maid of honor at my wedding! lol ....she is good friends with my wife too.

Here is a picture of me and her.....